DELL BNL/BTS/Opti 3000 Celeron N5105 4/32GB ThinOS IN
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
OptiPlex 3000 Thin Client
Achieve more every day
- Select your software solution for success: Three different operating systems are available, including Dell ThinOS, Ubuntu Linux with optional Dell Hybrid Client software and Windows 10 IoT Enterprise.
- Connect from anywhere: OptiPlex offers support for Wi-Fi 6E, a next generation technology that brings you faster speeds and better performance, wherever you choose to work.
- Broaden your horizons: Support for up to three displays at 4K resolution makes it easier for you to multi-task or simply see the bigger picture.
Performing at your level
- More powerful processing: Intel® Celeron and Pentium Quad Core processors bring instant and seamless access to digital and virtual workspaces.
- Ultra-secure: Work confidently with a multitude of security features, including firmware TPM 2.0, standard security lock slot, Padlock loop, Intrusion switch and the protection of Dell cloud client workspace software.
- Memory that offers more: Unlock your multi-tasking potential and achieve even more with up to 16GB DDR4 memory.
Designed around you
- Compact, fan-less design: Delivers a quiet, durable computing experience.
- Flexible Fit: An all-new variety of mounts for the OptiPlex 3000 Thin Client offers flexibility in how you set up your work environment.
- Simple to maintain: Easy access without removing the front bezel simplifies serviceability
- Deploy: Deploy in about a minute1and autoconfigure in less than 10. With simplified setup, configuration and management, Dell cloud clients can be deployed right out-of-the box. Dell services portfolio helps you streamline deployment, so you can focus on innovation.
- Secure: Get the most secure thin client operating system with Dell-exclusive ThinOS. With a closed architecture, system hardening to limit attack surfaces, unpublished APIs and encrypted data and files exclusively packaged by Dell, ThinOS is virus and malware resistant. Select Windows 10 IoT Enterprise with Dell added security features to access confidently virtual workspaces or choose Dell Hybrid Client, purpose-built to augment the security of your VDI and cloud environments.
- Manage: With unified end-to-end deployment and management from Wyse Management Suite (WMS), you can manage from the cloud and/or the datacenter and scale easily from one to hundreds of thousands of devices.
- Support: Let us make hardware and software support easy. ProSupport offers 24x7 access to in-region advanced technology experts who contact you when critical issues arise, so you can focus on the strategic work that moves your business ahead.
Operating System (Dell Technologies recommends Windows 11 Pro for business.)
- Intel® Celeron® N5105, 4 MB cache, 4 cores, 4 threads, 2.00 GHz to 2.90 GHz, 10 W
- Intel® Pentium® Silver N6005, 4 MB cache, 4 cores, 4 threads, 2.00 GHz to 3.30 GHz, 10 W
- Ubuntu® Linux® 20.04 LTS, 64-bit
- Ubuntu® Linux® 20.04 LTS, 64-bit + Dell Hybrid Client
- Wyse ThinOS 9.1.4097
- 4 GB, 1 x 4 GB, DDR4, 2933 MHz, single-channel
- 8 GB, 1 x 8 GB, DDR4, 2933 MHz, single-channel
- 8 GB, 2 x 4 GB, DDR4, 2933 MHz, dual-channel
- 16 GB, 2 x 8 GB, DDR4, 2933 MHz, dual-channel
Choose your colour
- 32 GB eMMC, on-board
- M.2 2230, 256 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, SSD, Class 40
- Dell Standard Black, Resin
- Dell Hybrid Client 1.5 (optional)
- Microsoft Windows Bitlocker
- Local HDD data wipe via BIOS ("Secure Erase")
- TPM 2.0
Accidental Damage Protection
- 1-Year Basic Warranty with Hardware Service on site service after remote diagnosis
- 2-Year Basic Warranty Extension
- 3-Year Basic Warranty Extension
- 4-Year Basic Warranty Extension
- 5-Year Basic Warranty Extension
- 1-Year ProSupport with Next Business Day on-site service
- 2-Year ProSupport with Next Business Day on-site service
- 3-Year ProSupport with Next Business Day on-site service
- 4-Year ProSupport with Next Business Day on-site service
- 5-Year ProSupport with Next Business Day on-site service
- 1-Year ProSupport Plus for Client with Next Business Day on-site service
- 2-Year ProSupport Plus for Client with Next Business Day on-site service
- 3-Year ProSupport Plus for Client with Next Business Day on-site service
- 4-Year ProSupport Plus for Client with Next Business Day on-site service
- 5-Year ProSupport Plus for Client with Next Business Day on-site service
- 1-Year Accidental Damage Service
- 2-Year Accidental Damage Service
- 3-Year Accidental Damage Service
- 4-Year Accidental Damage Service
- 5-Year Accidental Damage Service
- 1 USB 2.0 Type A
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A
- 1 Universal Audio Jack
- 2 DisplayPort 1.4
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports
- 1 USB 2.0 Type A
- 1 USB 2.0 port with Smart Power On
- 1 RJ45 Ethernet port
- 1 VGA port (optional)
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C® port with DisplayPort Alt mode (optional)
- 1 DisplayPort 1.4 (optional)
- 1 HDMI 2.0 port (optional)
- 1 PS/2 keyboard/mouse port (optional)
- 1 Serial port (optional)
- 1 Power adapter port
Dimensions & Weight
- 1 Kensington security-cable slot
- 1 Padlock ring
- 1 M.2 2230 slot for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth card
- 1 M.2 2230 slot for SSD
- Height: 182.00 mm (7.17 in.)
- Width: 36.00 mm (1.42 in.)
- Depth: 178.00 mm (7.00 in.)
- Weight: 0.94 kg (2.06 lbs)
- Intel® AX210, 2x2 MIMO, 2400 Mbps, 2.40 GHz/5.00 GHz/6.00 GHz, Wi-Fi 6E (WiFi 802.11ax), Bluetooth® 5.2
- Intel® 9560, 2x2 MIMO, 1733 Mbps, 2.40 GHz/5.00 GHz, Wi-Fi 5 (WiFi 802.11ac), Bluetooth® 5.1
- 65 W AC adapter, 4.5 mm barrel
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.